Conference registration is now closed.
|REGISTRATION FEES||REGULAR RATE
Nov. 16, 2016 – Jan. 31, 2017
February 1, 2017 – March 1, 2017
|Faculty||$100.00 (USD)||$150.00 (USD)|
|Students & Community Members*||$40.00 (USD)||$50.00 (USD)|
CANCELLATION STATEMENT: Refunds will be issued up until February 1, 2017 with an administrative processing fee of $25.00 (USD) will be applied. After February 1, 2017, refunds will be issued with an administrative processing fee of $25.00 (USD) and a $50.00 (USD) late cancellation fee. This information is subject to change without prior notice.
Disability as Spectacle Conference Schedule
Pre-conference Performance on Wednesday, April 12, 2017*
- *Open to the campus community. More details to follow.
Conference Program from Thursday, April 13 – Friday, April 14, 2017
- Conference Check-in opens at 7am on Thursday April 13, 2017
- Conference program is currently scheduled as follows:
- Thursday, April 13, 8am – 5pm at the Luskin Conference Center
- Thursday, April 13, 6pm-8:30pm DJ Kurs Keynote and UCLA Disability Studies 10th Anniversary Reception at UCLA Schoenberg Hall. This event will be open to the campus community.
- Friday, April 14, 8am-6:30pm at the Luskin Conference Center
The tentative conference program will be posted on the website by November 1st, 2016.
*NOTE: Scholarships may be available for qualified individuals. Please email email@example.com to inquire about the criteria and application process.